Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

YAY! Etc. Etc.

YAY! I think my painting is almost done! YAY! YAY!
I left it for a few hours, I just got back to it, and I just love it. It's great, I just need to wait for it to dry enough to completely finish it. It is kind of like "Hair" but since I was so upset about that one not coming out right on the digital camera, I decided to try another one and see how it does. Plus, I really don't have many oil colors and I run out of ideas quickly, and it's a fun painting.
I am tired, not again- still. I was in the middle of typing out "Neglected Blog" when Alex called and asked me to please please please check up on his Neopet for him, so that post took an awful lot longer than it should have. I checked it and it says I posted it at 6:02 pm, I may have STARTED it then, but I didn't finish it until at least 9pm. Then I started on a dream post, I haven't finished it yet. I was in the middle of it when suddenly I heard thunder and saw lightning. I decided it would be better to just finish it later, and turned off the computer.
I don't know if I'll post the dream, but if I do it'll show up right after this one. It's so odd and choppy I don't think it really deserves it's own post.
It's almost 5am, I should so be in bed. I'm tired, but have way too much energy, probably because of all the headache naps I've been taking recently.
Oh yeah. My last post I mentioned someone that I can't stop thinking about. You may wonder who I'm talking about. I know at least one person that's wondering. So, to give my usual answer- "Just a guy I know."
(Due to technical difficulties this post was editted above.)
Ok, I really really should be in bed right now. I'm too tired to continue typing, I'm going to start slurring my words soon...Still I think I'm going to make one more post after this one.
Also-
OMG, I saw the saddest movie. It's called Penny Serenade, Cary Grant and Irene Dunne star. I have seen that movie way too many times. I know to start crying way before anything happens. I was crying as soon as she started playing records, found out she was pregnant, they adopted the baby, and again when she sent the letter - I was a goner after the letter. With most movies I forget the ending, I remember this ending really well, I can just never remember the beginning. I went into the living room after I turned off the computer, just to see what was on. I saw Penny Serenade was going to start in ten minutes, I decided to just watch the beginning, then go to bed. I got sucked in. I just couldn't tear myself away. It's sad really, my addiction to old movies. I just can never seem to stop watching until they are over. I'll be flipping through channels and come across an old movie that's half way through already, and I get stuck, I have to see the end. I'm not like that with recent movies. I won't watch a newer movie unless I've seen it from the beginning, no interruptions, all the way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home