Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My Sweetiepie

He's so cute. He's so sweet. He's so far away. Ok, it's only like a 15 or 20 minute drive but he's not right here right now, so ...
He is the first guy in a long long time that I thought of as my boyfriend. Other people have called themselves my boyfriend, other people have called those people my boyfriends, I wouldn't though. They were all "This Guy I Date".
Why is he different?
I don't know. He just is. I like him a lot . I gave up all my other dates. I even told Cliff goodbye (yeah for real this time).
I can't claim to know all that much about him. I don't know yet what makes him tick, but I have a pretty good idea what he's about. I am not entirely happy about every little thing about him, but you add it all together and look at the whole package and YUMMY!
He's caring and gentle and likes to cuddle. He said that he would be my teddy bear. OMG! his refrigerator has actual food in it. I mean- I'm always impressed by a bachelor that has food in his fridge, even more impressed by food in the freezer that isn't microwaveable. He has frozen veggies and OMG meat, actual meat, like you have to defrost and cook, in his freezer! I almost fainted.
OH! OH! OMG! Ok, his bathroom is CLEAN. There's no soap scum or mildew or mold or anything.
Plus- he knows his way around cars, REALLY knows his way around cars, and he was using power tools to work with wood that one time. Wooo BABY!
He's so cute. I wish I was with him right now. I'm tired and want to go back to sleep but I don't want to go back to sleep with out him. I wanna cuddle. I wanna be able to kiss him and hold him and go to sleep in his arms. Plus, waking up next to him is just so... mmmmmmmmmmm....

I don't entirely know exactly how he feels though, and I'm not sure how far he wants the relationship to go.
That's not good.
...
...
I'm glad he doesn't read this thing.

Hmm....
He's so cute. So sexy with that brow thing and his tattoos . I miss him. I wanna go to sleep next to him tonight.



Ok, yeah- I editted. I was PMSy and talked too much.

0 Comments:

<< Home