Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My Face

My face is all swollen up, I itch all over, I have a fever and just generally feel really really ICKY. I'm so disappointed, I probably won't get to go to any Halloween party at all. I mean I guess this could all go away before then I mean I have Thursday, Friday, and most of Saturday to get better. Maybe if I take all my pills exactly as directed, drink lots of water, get lots of rest, and eat soup and really healthy foods I'll be fine by Friday. I kind of doubt it though. Besides I really want ice cream, I don't want soup. Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream!
Angie got me on that craving, she promised to take me out for ice cream for helping her clean, then she didn't. I didn't particularly want any at the time, I'm not really big on sweets most of the time. Now I just can't stop thinking about it and how yummy and cold it is.
I should probably be in bed right now, but I have to take a pill in an hour. Besides, I haven't painted anything in awhile and I finally picked my brush back up tonight. I kind of like what I painted so far. I like these two new ones a lot better than the last few I've done (I didn't post those, they suck).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home