Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Totally cool music

Ok, this is going to be really really long if I post it all at once, so I will post some of it here, then post more in comments. Probably several comments since it will take me quite awhile too.
OK, here goes-
3 Doors Down- Kryptonite, Loser, Better Life
Aerosmith- Janie's Got A Gun, Ragdoll, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
American HiFi - Flavor Of The Week
Tori Amos- Silent All These Years, Crucify, Enjoy The Silence
Association- Requiem For The Masses
Aqua- Good Morning Sunshine
Bad English- When I See You Smile
Toni Basil- Mickey
Bare Naked Ladies- One Week
Pat Benatar- Hot Child In The City
Billy Idol, Cradle Of Love, White Wedding, You Spin Me Right Round
Billy Joel- Allentown, Pressure, Tell Her About It, Uptown Girl, We Didn't Start The Fire, You May Be Right
Black Eyed Peas-Karma
Black Eyed Peas (Featuring Macy Grey)-Request Line, Beautiful People
Blink 182- Adam's Song, Anthem, What's My Age Again?
Blues Traveler- Heart Brings You Back
Garth Brooks- Standing Outside The Fire, The Dance, The Thunder Rolls,Unanswered Prayers, Mr. Blue, American Honky-Tonk Bar Association
Carpenters- Rainy Days And Mondays
Tracy Chapman-Give Me One Reason
Eric Clapton- Lady In Red
Cold Play -Yellow
Paula Cole- Feeling Love
Phil Collins- Another Day In Paradise
Commodores- 3 Times A Lady
Cranberries- I Can't Be With You, You And Me, Just My Imagination, Salvation, Linger, Zombie, When You're Gone, Hollywood, Ode To My Family,
Culture Club- Karma Chameleon
Deep Blue Something- Breakfast At Tiffany's
Niel Diamond- I Am I Said, Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show
Diamond Rio- Meet In The Middle
Disturbed- Stupify, Prayer, Down With The Sickness, New Disease, Fear, Numb, The Game, Meaning of Life (get psycho), Enemy, Want
Tomas Dolby- She Blinded Me With Science
Doobie Brothers- Free Ride
Drowing Pool -Bodies
Eagle Eye Cherry-Save Tonight
Enigma- Sadness
Exile- Kiss You All Over
Extreme- More Than Words
Faith No More- Edge Of The World, Epic, From Out Of Nowhere, Surprise You're Dead, The Morning After, The Real Thing, Underwater Love, Woodpecker From Mars, Zombie Eaters, War Pigs, Falling to Pieces
Fat Boy Slim-Loser, Weapon Of Choice, Funk Soul Brother
Fear Factory- Burning Inside
Peter Gabriel- Sledge Hammer
Marvin Gaye- I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Let's Get It On, Mercy Mercy Me, What's Goin On
Gegge Tah- Driving In My Car
Gin Blossoms- Alison Road, Till I hear It From You, Follow You Down
Godsmack- (I can't really tell from the titles, so I'll just put a couple) I Stand Alone, Bad Religion, Sweet Leaf, Alive
Goo Goo Dolls- Iris, Slide
Gorillaz-Clint Eastwood
Greatest American Hero Theme (Believe It Or Not)
Greenday- Time Of Your Life
Macy Grey- A Moment To Myself, I Try, Why Didn't You Call Me
Guns 'N' Roses- November Rain, Patience, Cat's In The Cradle
Hootie And The Blowfish- Only Wanna Be With You
Incubus- A Certain Shade of Green, Aqueous Transmission, Consequence, Drive, Echo, Favorite Things, Glass, I Miss You, I Wish You Were Here, Idiot Box, Lonesome, Mexico, Morning View, Nebula, Are You In?, Nice To Know You, New Skin, Pardon Me , Privilege, Stellar, The Warmth, Turning Japanese, Warning?, When It Comes, Still Not Player, Just A Phase, Circle
Jars Of Clay -Flood
Jefferson Starship- We Built This City
Elton John- Rocket Man, Tiny Dancer, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, I'm Still Standing, Sad Songs Say So Much
Kiss- I Want To Rock And Roll All Night
Korn- Adidas (Hmm..Can't tell by their titles either...)
Linkin Park-Crawling, My December, One Step Closer
LIVE- I Alone, Simple Creed, Overcome, The Dolphins Cry, Lightning Crashes
Martika- Toy Soldiers
Matchbow 20 - Bent, 3 am, Last Beautiful Girl, You and I and I, Shame, Rainmaker, Kody, It's Time To Come Home, Girl Like That
John Cougar Mellancamp- Jack and Diane
Men At Work- Who Can It Be Now
Men Without Hats- Safety Dance
Midnight Oil- Beds Are Burning
Moody Blues- Knights In White Satin, House Of The Rising Sun
Alanis Morissette- Uninvited, Forgiven, You Outta Know, You Learn
Mozart
Mr. Big- To Be With You
Nelly Fertado- I Will Make You Cry, Tynna Find A Way, Baby Girl
Nena- 99 Luft Balloons (either version)
Neneh Cherry- Buffalo Stance
Night Ranger- Motorin'
Nine Days- Absolutely
Nine Inch Nails- Closer
Nirvana- Come As You Are, Smells Like teen Spirit, All Apologies
No Doubt- Excuse Me Mr. , I'm Just A Girl, Spider Webs, tragic Kingdom, Don't Speak, Ex-Girlfriend, In My Head
NoFX- Last Caress
Offspring- Pretty Fly For A White Guy
Pearl Jam- Alive, Jeremy
Pet Shop Boys- West End Girls
Tom Petty- AMerican Girl, Free Fallin, Into The Great Wide Open, Last Dance With Mary Jane, Roll Another Joint, Don't Come Around Here No More
POD- Youth Of The Nation
Poison- Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Prodigy- Breathe
Queensryche-Another Rainy Night, Empire, Silent Lucidity
Righteous Brothers- Unchained Melody
Kenny Rogers- Coward of The County, Lady, She Believes In Me, The Gambler, Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer
Santana- Maria Maria
Saigon Kick- Love Is On The Way
Seals and Croft- Summer Breeze
Simple Minds- Don't You Forget About Me
Sinead O'Connor- Nothing Compares To You
Sixpence None The Richer- Breathe Your Name, Kiss Me, A Million Parachutes, Melody Of You, Eyes Wide Open, Need To Be Next To You, There She Goes, Precious Jesus
Skid Row- 18 And Life., I'll Remember You
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Sweet Home Alabama, Free Bird
Slipknot-Wait and Bleed
Smashmouth- All Star, Walking ON the Sun, Then The Morning Comes
Smashing Pumpkins
Bruce Springsteen- Glory Days
Starship- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Steppen Wolf- Magic Carpet Ride
Stone Temple Pilots- Wicked Garden
Sum 41-Casualty Of Society
Talking Heads- Our House
Tears For Fears- Shout
Thompson Twins- Hold Me Now
Tool-Aenema
Twisted Sister- Burn In Hell, Come On Feel The Noise, I Wanna Rock, Leader Of The Pack, Stay Hungry, We're Not Gonna Take It
UB40- The Way You Do The Things You Do, Red Red Wine
Vanity Fair- Hitchin' A Ride
Wagner
Warrent- Heaven, I Saw Red, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Cherry Pie, Down Boys, Sometimes She Cries
Weezer-Hashpipe
Wham- Careless Whisper
White Lion- Radar Love, When The Children Cry
White Snake- Here I Go Again On My Own, When I See You Smile
Gary Wright- Dream Weaver
Yes- Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Just about every song on the Queen Of The Damned Soundtrack


Ok, that's one small list, but it looks really long. I have to go for now. Hopefully I'll add more today. This is kinda fun, but I really should be in bed. I'm sick, got a cold. But I don't wanna stay in bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, more awesome songs and bands.
    The Beatles
    Bloodhound Gang- The Roof Is On Fire
    CCR
    Cher- Gypsies Tramps and Theives, If I could Turn Back Time, It's In His Kiss
    Chicago
    Clannad
    Corrosion Of Conformity- Clean My Wounds
    Creed
    Bobby Darin
    John Denver
    DC Talk
    Doors
    Dr. Hook- Sylvia's Mother
    Dream Theater
    Eagles
    Enigma
    Jimi Hendrix
    Iron Butterfly
    Jars of Clay
    Jay And The Americans
    Kansas
    KD Lang
    Madness- Driving In My Car
    Meatloaf
    The Nails- 88 Lines About 44 Women
    Newsboys
    Oasis
    Pink Floyd
    Pirates Of Penzance Soundtrack- I AM The Very Model Of A Modern Major General :D
    Ram Jam- Black Betty
    REM- Just about every single song
    REOspeedwagon
    Right Said Fred- I'm Too Sexy
    Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
    Simon & Garfunkle
    Sixpence None The Richer
    Strawberry Alarm Clock
    Zoe Girl
    The Techno Opera thing from the 5th Element
    Suddenly Seymour
    Brave Sir Robin
    Kill The Rabbit
    Kung Foo Fighting
    Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    Convoy
    If You Could Read My Mind Love

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Um, I didn't even mention Metallica. OMG, what was I thinking?
    Ok, Everything up to and including the Black Album is good, I think some of the later stuff MIGHT be ok, in small doses, but I really couldn't give an example since I refuse to buy the other albums. I will admit to having the Saint Anger album, though it was not purchased by me- it was a present. I have listened to it a couple of times, but never really paid any attention to it- it was more like background noise than anything else.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home