Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Psi test

I found this cool site, it has all these games to test your Psi-ability. :D
I totally suck at these games, but for some reason I still think they are fun. :) After you take the tests they tell you where you rank and whether or not it's likely that your hits are due to chance. Mine are due to chance, I played this one where you try to pick the one card out of the set that has a picture on it and you guess until you find it. Most of the time the picture card was the last one I picked. :) I'm like so psychic. ;) Then there's this other one where the card isn't determined until you click and you are supposed to concentrate and try to get the card to be a picture card. They show like 5 upside-down cards, you click and you get points for a picture card showing up. :) 4 or 5 times no pictures showed, and like 10 or 12 times they were all pictures.
Anyways, it's fun, try it.

Ok, I was or having a or maybe it was just a I know it was way past for me when I wrote this.
I totally forgot to post the link.
Now I can't remember where it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home