Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ok, another stooopid bank post

I finally got a letter from my bank.
I opened it up and started reading, thinking it was to tell me that they gave me back my money. No. It was to inform me that they investigated and found that the transaction was not in error.
So, of course, I called their 800 number to throw a .
They had me on hold for like 15 minutes, then came back and told me that I had to call my local branch. I thought about going down to the local branch in person so I could. But, then I thought they might have me arrested. SO I just called.
The lady I talked to is supposed to call me back tomorrow before nine A.M.
I just can't wait.
If they make me wait another couple of weeks to get MY money back, I swear I really will go in there and say .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home