Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, October 25, 2004

Hair

Ok, I finally took some pics of "Hair"






I was getting a little frrustrated because my lighting is always so off, so I scanned it. It doesn't even come close to fitting on my scanner, so I only got the face. Usually when I scan a pic the color is truer to life, not so this time. The yellows don't really show up, and the reds aren't as diverse as they are on the painting. I'm upset. There are these highlights on this pic that just won't show up. I glossed some of it so that it would give an impression of higlights, and of shadow and light. You don't even really see the white in this one. I'm so disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home