Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Bental Metardation

I was talking to Angie the other day. At one point she said "I swear, I know I'm not just bentally metarded." I said I should hope not, I mean it's one thing to be metarded but quite another to be bentally metarded.
I think she might be borderline metarded, but then again the other night I could have sworn I had a full blown case of metardation.
My grandma, Missy, Angie and I were all playing Canasta. Angie wanted some candy. The only candy I had was peppermint sticks (candy canes), so she asked my grandma for some candy. All she had was peanut brittle. I don't really like that stuff most of the time, BUT I was kind of in a munchy kind of mood and that was all there was to snack on. I chalk it all up to being bentally deficient, but I just didn't realize at first that the candy part of peanut brittle was corn syrup. I finally realized it when I started itching and got all feverish, giddy, and a little hyper .
This is where the real metarded stuff took place. I was laughing at the stupidest things ever. I swear this surpasses the head injury stupidity by a lot. I can't actually give examples of the dorky things I laughed at, but I will tell you it was hard for me to get it under control. I would start cracking up just looking at Angie. I really hate to have to say this but- "You just had to be there." I just can't remember. I swear to God, up and down, on a stack of Bibles, corn does something really weird to me. Some people don't believe it. Angie didn't believe it was the corn that night. She just kept calling me metarded. I was so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home