Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Sunday, November 28, 2004

OOPs!

I was going through some stuff and accidentally broke some links. I tried to fix most of them. However, some of the posts I made that had broken links became too messed up to try to fix. Sooooo, I deleted a couple of posts.
Don't worry.
They were all rather old posts, they were all picture posts, AND I will be redoing them.
If you don't like the picture posts, then you can worry.
The reason the links got broken?
I was adding emoticons to my Photobucket album and it said my album was too large and to delete some pics or upgrade. While I fully intend to upgrade, I'm gonna wait 'til next month, so I deleted and went a little overboard. Now I have more emoticons, and can do this-
And this-

So, it's not all bad, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home