Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Headaches

I know I keep posting about headaches, but it's just that they won't go away. I have a bag of ice on my head and I'm about to take some tylenol substitute for it, but I know it won't do any good. Ice helps the other headaches, not this one, and I've been taking "tylenol" for a week, to no avail. I think it's partly stress, or tension, because the other muscle relaxer I used to take helped a lot.
Ok, I seriously do have to go now, because my eyes keep closing and I can't find the keys anymore.

I editted to say what I meant by I couldn't find the keys. I had the bag of ice on my head and couldn't look down at the keyboard (my typing sucks) and I couldn't quite remember where most of the keys were. It's kind of frustrating when you keep hitting the same wrong key and your head hurts so much all you want to do is go to sleep.
Also-
I keep talking about these headaches and acting as if I never had bad headaches before. They were really bad starting at around 13 and were bad until I was around 18 or 19. I mean so bad I couldn't stand sound or light or movement. All I dreamt of was a bed full of soft fluffy pillows to bury my head in. Then they changed. They were pretty much normal headaches. They didn't make me sick, I didn't have a problem with light or anything else. Over time they became less and less frequent. I had maybe 3 or 4 years of almost no headaches. When I did have them they were nothing to complain about.
Then in early 2003 things changed.
I had a headache from late December 2002 or really early January 2003 until April. I think it was like 3 and a half months. Every single day. Every second of every day. I would take things for it, and nothing helped. They made my whole right side go numb. I could hardly sleep at all. It was bad. Really really bad. Then suddenly they stopped.
No reason.
They just stopped.
Then no more headaches until I hit my head in June. Still, those were different, they were more like 'I-hit-my-head-really-hard' headaches. Then a little while after those stopped these headaches came back. It kind of freaked me out. I thought they were all gone, then BOOM! There they are again.
Now they come and go.
I'm seriously dreading the numbness. It's freaky. I had a little bit of it last week, then it went away.
All I want for Christmas is no headaches, think Santa could swing that one?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home