Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Turkey Day!


Happy Thanksgiving.
I totally slacked off this year and only made a cheese cake- cherry cheese cake. No cookies, no candies, no green bean casserole. We already have pumpkin roll, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pies, turkey, ambrosia, and apple cobbler. We will wait until around 9 am to finish the turkey, make the noodles, mashed potatoes, veggies, and stuffing. Hopefully the people that are sworn to bring foods actually do. Hopefully everyone leaves early, but not too early to help clean up. My grandpa keeps getting out of bed every hour to check on the turkey, and grandma probably isn't sleeping all that much either. Some years they swear up and down they aren't going to cook, they aren't having a dinner, just a small turkey for themselves and that's it. Then everyone shows up anyways. Some years they spend most of the day in bed, just too tired to deal with everyone. I really hope this year isn't as hard on them.
Ok, that's depressing. It's supposed to be-
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
Yay! Yay!
We have tons of great fattening foods and a ton of people coming over to eat it with us! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home