Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Friday Night

I went out with Angie Friday night. Back to the bar. No idea how long it's been, have to look through the blog and find out. It was ok, we played Rummy for awhile. I asked the DJ (not THAT DJ) to play some StaticX and he did, he also played some Staind for me, but denied having any Linkin Park, then played one of their songs later on. Then we got bored and went to the other bar. They had a band. It was cool. Didn't get home until after 7 am, slept on a couch for a few hours, had a massive hangover.
Blah.
Not that I totally hated going out. Just ... bleeeh.
Bored with the place I guess.
Might go do something tonight. Dunno though, I think THE PLAN was iffy.

Need sleep.
OMG!
Can't believe I didn't mention it yet!
I was really tired and went to sleep (eventually), and had a funky funky funky dream.
Ok, here's like an overview of what happened yesterday to explain parts of the dream-
I got home, from going out Friday night, and I was tired but not tired enough to be able to sleep so I played on Neopets for a while. I was playing games and noticed that one of their ad games was gone, but was so tired I didn't NOTICE it notice it, ya know? Angie and Connor were here and, of course, I had my MP3s playing. Connor was in the living room watching Spongebob Squarepants (I didn't want to know the words to that song).

Ok, now the dream, it's eerily similar-

I was sitting at my computer playing on Neopets and listening to MP3s and I noticed that one of the games was gone, then I started looking at the games to see what they replaced it with and saw this thing that looked like Spongebob, only it wasn't yellow it was like a dark grey. Then I was like "Noooo, man not Spongebob." And Angie was like "Ha, ha. I bet Connor would like that game though." Then I heard some people talking(whispering and I couldn't hear what they were saying at first), a man and a woman, and then it got so I could understand bits and pieces and one of them was like whispering that they weren't sure but they think it's that cartoon (...{there was a loud pause like they were trying to figure out how to describe it}...). Then I wondered who was talking and woke myself up.

I didn't have a headache when I went to sleep. I had one when I woke up though. Kinda sucked. First one of these dream in awhile, and it was a little different than the norm. I was just saying how glad I was that so far with the headache I've been having I hadn't had any of those dreams.
Doesn't that just totally suck? I really don't like those dreams and was all thinkin maybe they went away. I knew better though, kinda. I mean it's the same kinda thing with the "Brain Damage" posts from awhile ago, only in reverse- when I think something really bad- nothing bad happens, when I think something really good, it's BAD. Not that it's all that bad I guess, just annoying and frustrating and freaky.
A while back I googled dreams, voices, and something else trying to find out if dreams like that have some sort of meaning or if I'm the only person in the history of the world to have such funky dreams, and found this forum about paranormal stuff. I mentioned it somewhere around here...I was on the site and I read all these posts about people actually hearing voices when they are fully awake, they can understand what's said, and the voices are mostly people they know, blah blah blah. I had never gotten a response from other boards when I posted about dreams, so I went in with a "what if?" scenario like "What if the voices are not anyone you know, you can't understand them and blah blah blah?" I didn't say a thing about what actually happened, of course everyone thought I was talking about something that happened when I was awake and blah blah, again I didn't get any kind of decent answer to anything. I am beginning to really dislike forums, I have only really ever found one that I like. So then yesterday I googled myself cause I wasn't at home and couldn't remember the addy to get to my blog, my blog was no where in the results- all I got were those stupid forums posts. Now anyone that googles me will probably think I'm some crazy person. I'm so upset. Oh wait. Was anyone thinking I was sane to begin with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home