Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Other Night

Okie dokie, the other night I did something totally naughty. Ok, not TOTALLY naughty, but pretty bad. This time I AM grounded, I grounded myself.
I went out with this guy, I didn't think it was like all that. I mean I like him but he has a girlfriend. So it wasn't supposed to be like that. I was thinking maybe get some coffee, or ya know, something to drink, or like watch a movie or something, just innocent. Then we went to watch a movie at his place. It was a cool movie La Cité des enfants perdus or The City of Lost Children. Then since his neck had been bothering him all night and I massage like everyone's neck (seriously people I don't know come up to me and ask for a massage), I gave him a massage. I knew he was getting all into it, but guys have gotten into it before and right after I stop they are all normal again. He offered to give me one. It was not the same thing. I swear I didn't do it like that. I mean yeah I knew I was hitting spots that were questionable, but purely deniable, I mean who knows for certain that this particular spot on the top of your head , when rubbed correctly, will turn you on? I mean, it doesn't do the same thing to everyone, and I can't help but go back to spots I can tell help the person relax. Besides, like I said, nothing usually happens after a massage. There's normally something like "OoooOOOh yeah, that was good." If they are trying to be funny "Was it good for you?" Sometimes a little tongue running over the lip and that certain look in the eye, easily dissuaded though. The massage I got was blatantly sexual, (shame on him) there's no way he could deny it, I swear it was not even close to the same thing. Then ...
Well...
Nunya business.
I will say however that he is involved with someone else, so it didn't go that far. I will also say I didn't get home till the next night and everyone was all worried, that's why I'm grounded. I'll probably let myself off easy though, go out sometime this weekend.
Think Santa will put coal in my stocking this year?


What I really need for Christmas is my own place, and a cell phone. I mean seriously I get tired of making people worry. I mean I forget to call, all the time, and if I had a cell phone they could call me. Also, if I had my own place then I wouldn't have to go to other people's homes. I prolly still would (I don't have furniture) but I wouldn't have to, therefore I wouldn't really be out all night.
I make myself sound all bad huh? I'm not.
I swear.
I'm innocent.
Purely innocent.
I don't stay out too terribly often, I mean I'm not the only person to worry the whole family by not calling. I've done it like what? Twice recently?
I mean I can think of one time when I did it all the time, everyone knew exactly where I was and why I was there and that there was no phone there. I didn't want to be home though, loud mouthed hoochie mama thinkin' she's my daddy and can tell me what to do was ALWAYS there. Also I was only bitched at by her. Technically Angie griped too, but she only griped about having to hear about how I was at my boyfriend's house for days and days, only came back for a day at a time and never ever called.(Wait didn't I tell someone that I hadn't had a boyfriend in years and years? I exaggerate. ) That was like a year and a half ago though so it doesn't count.
Anyways- need a cell phone for Christmas. Don't think I'm going to get that "no headaches" thing.
Oh yeah, in case I forget-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home