Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

No more romance posts

Ok, I found out what happened with the guy I called "Sweetiepie".
He read my blog and decided he didn't want to talk to me anymore.
Boo hoo.
I'm so terribly upset.
Completely inconsolable.
I just can't get over it.
Whatever.
I personally feel it's about stupid to break up with someone because of a web site. It's not like I posted dirty pictures of him or talked about intimate details or anything like that, I didn't even reveal his name for the longest. Ok, that's not his deal. It's that I acted all excited over the relationship. I think he thought I was really jumping up and down or something. I don't really know.
I mean is it really that hard to read? I thought I made the whole thing clear. I exaggerate, I use sarcasm, I do not actually act/talk/feel exactly this way in real life. He has actually met me in person and should have an idea of how I acted towards him which was nothing like what I wrote in my posts. It was a very laid back, calm, comfy, cuddly, I-like-you-you-like-me-so-let's-date-for-awhile-and-not-read-much-into-it kind of a thing.
I guess to really get this blog you'd have to understand women, not only women, but sisters. Most of my posts were written shortly after spending time with my sister, and thus heavily influenced by the way we act together. In case you hadn't noticed, we act like dorks. We joke and kid and fake swoon and point out guys that are WAY ugly or like 100 years old and say "That's yer new boyfriend." In short we act like 12 year old girls.
How did this affect my posts about "Sweetiepie"? Well, duuuh.

Anyways, he broke it off because I was talking about being content.
I guess I shouldn't talk about my love life online anymore.
I guess it's about to get really really boring, and we all know who we can thank for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home