Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Finally

I know ya'll have been waiting for like ever for me to take pics of my newer paintings, I finally did! I know! I know! You just can't hardly contain yerself can you?
I even messed with the camera settings so they came out at least close to right. I didn't get them all though.
I'm sorry.
Don't worry though, I will take pics as soon as I can. The only reason I didn't is that some are too big and I have to put them on the easel to take the pics, can't right now cause one of them is drying there. Also, couldn't take pics of the wet oils.
I think I lost a painting somewhere. Not a new one though, have pics of it already on the site.
Ok, without further ado, or maybe just a little, here they are-



Just to show that I really did mess with the settings, and I'm serious about some of them not looking the same in the pics.


This one is still drying on the easel. Just painted this one tonight. (BTW, it's the bottom two.)


(This is as close as I could get, it's much more pastel than this and not so orange.) This is almost dry.


Just thinking about adding some backgrounds to my b&w's.


Ok, Angie said not to touch this one, to leave it "as is" or she'd kick my booty. I had to fix the eyes though.

Elfen Girl.


Green Algae Field
(probably not keeping that name, does make me think of seaweed or algae though)



The last one. So glad I got it right. I really like it all purply though, have to think about painting another one...


Heavenly Hash
(Yeah, like the ice cream.)


There is no yellow in this painting, I don't know how it is that I could get the white in the others to stop looking yellow, yet I couldn't get this one to look right. I almost got the white to pop, but the pastel lilacish purples didn't show up.


Not really a name yet. Also, don't know why I couldn't get this one right either, didn't wanna bother too much with it since I don't really like how it turned out.


Ok, when you look at this is there a shape other than just lines? I mean I didn't paint any forms into this picture. I swear it doesn't look like this on the canvas.


See a theme?


I wanna go swimming. Can you tell I'm a water sign? I love painting with blues, so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home