Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

somewhat odd dream

I went on a date with this guy. I don't remember his name. We went out twice, neither date was very lengthy. A few days later I was talking to his sister, I had just gotten back from somewhere.. I think I had been gone for 3 or 4 days... She pushed the button on the answering machine to playback all the messages. Her brother had left a bunch of messages on the machine. We were listening to the first or second one when he called again, the machine had picked that call up too. He was all upset, thiinking I was giving him the brush off, that I didn't want to see him and was sounding almost suicidal. His sister started talking to him trying to calm him down. His mom found out aabout the things he was saying and blamed me for her son acting suicidal. I had just gotten there, I had been out of town, I hadn't recieved any messages until right then and I had no clue that he even liked me half enough to act that way. I mean we HAD only been on two dates, he didn't even really talk all that much either, I didn't know a thing about him really. Still his parents acted as if I should have an answer. He asked me to marry him and I couldn't say anything either way. I kinda did like him, but not enough to agree to marry him. I said that I would think about it if we could go out on more dates and actually get to know each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home