Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, January 17, 2005

My Grandpa

My grandpa is getting a lot worse. The other day the doctor took him off of his food and everything and the only thing he was still hooked up to was the ventilator. My grandma didn't know until she got there and she was all upset about it and so was everyone else. I guess they hooked the stuff back up though. Today he had to go through 12 hours of dialysis. They say he most likely won't last the week. He looks awful. I didn't get to go see him today, but hopefully tomorrow I will.
He doesn't have life insurance. We don't have the money to bury him if he does die. I don't know how we will pay for his funeral.
I don't know how my grandma is going to manage the house and everything on the amount of money she would be getting. I'm going to pay part of the utilities but what I can pay probably won't go far. My mom is also going to try t help out but right now she can't afford much either- car payments etc.
I kind of hope he gets better, but he seems to be in so much pain and if he isn't going to get better then I hope he goes peacefully and quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home