Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, January 10, 2005

Hospital Visit

I went to visit my grandpa. He looked so awful at first. There are all these tubes sicking out of him and he was all uncovered and he kept trying to open his eyes but I guess he was having trouble.... He kept shaking too. Then a nurse came in the room like 5 minutes after we got there and told us we had to leave so she could bathe him and to come back in an hour. My sister and I left and I told my grandma about him shaking like that and shesaid that it's because the nurse hadn't given him his medicine yet. When we went back in he looked alot more comfortable. He didn't shake anymore and he was all cleaned up and they had put these pillows under his arms and covered his up really well. He was sleeping and looked like he was comfortable. He hasn't looked that comfy in ...um... ever? Grandma said it's probably the morphine.

I was kinda afraid he might catch something from me. I've been feeling so sick and icky lately. I have a sinus headache and haven't been able to get to the pharmacy yet. Also my stomache is just ... blech. I have been eating lots of crackers and Tums. I've been feeling sick to my stomache for awhile nowbut it comes and goes. I think most of the time it's the paint thinner fumes or something- gets so much worse when I start painting, but it's been really bad the past couple of days and I haven't been painting. I think it's from being all stressed, but I'm not sure. Angie was saying she's had something just like it and neither of us can think of anything we both did or came in contact with to make us sick like this. Hopefully it is just stress and fumes- no the bottle isn't anywhere near me- cause even though it's not likely that grandpa could catch something (he's on like 5 anti-biotics), I don't wanna make him worse than he is.
He's been geting better everyday. Or for the past 2 days anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home