Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Grandpa

YAY!
Seriously. Yay!
Ok-
They didn't operate last Friday because he was so weak. They waited until Monday. He was doing so well afterwards that they didn't even need to place him in ICU to recover. They just took him back to his room. I went to visit him Tuesday night and he acted so happy when we arrived I think his whole "Don't come up here" thing was for show. He seemed a little weak, but still seemed to be doing great. I'm so glad.
We are holding off on Christmas dinner until he gets home, which will probably be next week. I think we are going to take his Christmas presents to him before that though. I haven't actually discussed that with him or my grandma yet, so I'm not entirely certain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home