Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Saturday, September 11, 2004

New paintings

I got an easel on Thursday, YAY! Finally! Whoo HOO! I set it up yesterday, and this is what I came up with so far- you must keep in mind that I had put away all my paints and brushes thinking it was pointless to have them out when I didn't have an easel and am having troubles finding everything.








I don't have a name for that one and I'm not even sure which way is up yet, but I like it :)






The first image is a little crooked, and the last is a little blurry- BUT the close up is what counts- I really like this one. :) I think I will call it "Spawn"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home