Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, September 10, 2004

Engage

My ring was attached to an IV and wrapped in bandages. My friends were there, all the people I loved and they were hiding until I went through the ritual. I completed the ritual, although I forgot a few steps, they said I was gold. We had a party afterwards, and they did a little skit, predictions on our lives together. On my wedding night a man came and said I had to leave with him. I didn't want to go, but he said my beloved would die if I didn't go. We climbed out of the window. I later was told that my beloved died anyway, he was stabbed. Since I had left the way I did everyone thought I did it. The man I left with said he would explain it all. When we got caught he was blamed along with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home