Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, September 10, 2004

Dream6

Someone kept telling me I wasn't me, that I had another name, and they yelled and hit me when I said otherwise.They said my boyfriend wasn't my boyfriend, they said this one guy was, then said he wasn't and that I was crazy because the guy whose picture I had was a singer or in a band or something and that "this is your boyfriend, this is the bad guy, this is a fantasy" there were several pictures on the wall, it started with one, and they kept adding more until .....
A man came to my window, he was my boyfriend, he said he was there to rescue me, but when I opened the door to let him in he was the one they said was my boyfriend, not the real one, I screamed. I was scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home