Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, December 31, 2004

My Grandpa

My grandpa is still in the hospital and is just getting worse and worse. He had a staph infection from the IV they had had to put in his neck and became delirious. His right pupil was 3x as dialated as the left and they were going to do a catscan last night. I don't know what happened with the cat scan, but when I called the hospital today I foud out that the staph infection was gone but that he had contracted a bacterial infection. It's fatal and contagious. He is even more delirious than before and the doctor said that if anyone wanted to visit they should do it today or tomorrow at the lateset. All hope is not lost. He could still come through this and be okay.
Please please pray for him. Even if you never prayed before. It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, just please pray.
I'm about to leave to go visit him, I hope they will let me in the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home