Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Love, Life, Dreams, Whatever

I just got through talking to Marc.
He read my blog. Started asking questions. Wanted to know why he is only talked about in dreams and why he is always yelling at me.
I don't know.
OK, yes I know. I have this habit of picking one person that annoys me and placing them in the antagonist's role when I dream. People get upset by this, I don't see why- it still means I think about you. It used to be a friend of mine that always took that role, then for awhile it was a friend of hers.
That was really weird. I was annoyed that he would pop up in all my dreams just to annoy me. :) That doesn't mean I was mad at him, it doesn't mean that I didn't like him. I do like him, I just find that guy incredibly annoying, he doesn't ever seem to SAY anything, and when he does I get the feeling that he only spoke in order to let people know that he was thinking something, but not WHAT he was thinking. If that makes any sense to you, then I may have to start worrying about you a little bit. Ok to word this differently- He always seemed like this really deep guy, but he almost never seemed to say anything deep or even speak his mind at all. I sometimes would try to antagonize him a little, just enough to make him say something, anything. Hardly ever worked though- I got him really worked up by saying that I didn't believe in tarot at all, but he didn't give me much at all even on that.
I guess I should get back to the point- sigh- OK, my dreams are a big part of this blog, mostly because they are what I already have typed out, those and stories. So, that is why whoever is mentioned is most likely mentioned in dreams.
Marc said that I focus too much on dreams. No I don't, dork. :)
He was upset that I deleted this one post that was about him and had nothing to do with dreams. Hey, I can delete whatever I wanna- my blog :) he he- but naw, really it's just that I didn't think it really reflected my feelings quite right.
Then we started talking about the guy I date. And I told him "I think that the whole time we dated he was under the impression that I have just been hurt really badly and was guarded against opening up to another person. " He asked if that's the way I feel. I said "I don't know, not really, there was this one guy that I totally put up this wall against, he still hurt me though."
Then he all wanted to know if it was him. Shesh, self centered much? J/K
I don't know, maybe I'll talk about that another time. Doubt anyone will want to read it though.
Either that or I'll have people emailing me all the time "What happened? Tell me! Tell me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home