Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

nightmare

A while back I had this horrible dream.
Marc had come over to the house while I was asleep and started taking furniture and other things. My cousin woke me up to tell me he was here and asked if I said he could take things. I said "No." I knew he was taking them for Geoffrey, he needed a bed and a dresser and so forth for our son. But I was mad none the less and told him "You can't just come over here and start taking things, if you need anything I will gladly give it to you, but this is stealing." He was mad and we argued a little, then I was like "I don't really care what you take, so long as it is for Geoffrey." And asked to see him. Marc continued to take stuff out of the basement and then for some reason ( I forgot to write the dream down, so I don't remember it all ) he got really mad, and pointed a gun at me. The first shot went through the ceiling. I didn't think he would actually shoot me, I remember thinking he was just ticked off and trying to prove a point or something. But then he shot me right in the chest, I think it was kind of on the left side of my chest. Then I woke up and the right side of my chest hurt really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home