Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Marc dream

I just woke from a dream.
It was about Marc.
Yes I had another headache. My head hurt a little more that it has been, and then I started feeling really tired. I took a 2 hour nap.
I don't quite remember how the drem started but at some point Marc showed up. He was testing me. He wanted to go to the store. The spot he picked to park in was almost the furthest one from the store. I wondered why, but didn't care. Then he got out of the car, started walking weird, falling around all over tthe place like someone experiencing an earthquake or something. I wondered what on earth he was doing, I saw the expression on his face, he was testing me and making fun of me at the same time, but I don't know how. I got out of the car, and said "come on this isn't funny, let's go." He got into the car, Geoffrey was there, he was a baby again, I was holding him in my lap. Marc started to drive, I wanted to put Geoffrey in his car seat, it wasn't safe for me to hold him, but Marc wouldn't let me. We got into an arguement. He stopped the car, I put Geoffrey in his car seat then I got out of the car and started walking. Marc was stuck in traffic so he coouldn't catch up with me, so I yelled back to him as loud as possible "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? TELL ME WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE AND I'LL TRY! JUST LET ME KNOW WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE! Who do you want me to be?" and turned around to walk again thinking he wasn't going to answer. He didn't know who he wanted me to be. He asked Angie who he should have me be, "An over-educated- achiever, who's over- ...." I stopped listening. I walked along, head hung down, hoping he wouldn't catch up with me and knowing he wouldn't even know where to look

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home