Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Dream5

I have dreams like this often, though it's always different.
I am just thinking, then I hear someone talking, but there is no one there, I don't quite catch what they say, I only catch bits and pieces at first especially.
Then they seem to answer my thoughts. I have this feeling that whatever it is they say I should at least listen, even though I don't know who they are.
There are at least three of them, it's dark, but I know even if I could see something I wouldn't see them.
The main females voice is the loudest, the man seems to think they are intruding, and the other female voice is so distant I barely make out a thing.
The messages they impart are always different, and sometimes they don't really seem to pass on much.
Last night however was different, I could hear them a little, and didn't think anything of it, they are talking to each other, then the strongest female says "I'll just elevate her." Then it gets a little strange, my heart races, I feel odd, their voices are stronger. My head hurts, and I want the pain to stop, She is incensed,"I think the pain should be worth it for the power." She goes on for a bit but I don't remember, because I was thinking "What power?" And when I started thinking sometimes they got jumbled or faded to where I couldn't hear them. Then they all seemed to be trying to communicate telepathically (it always is but-) on a purely subconscious level- I did get any images or words from them, but felt they were none the less passing something to me and I them. Then I am just there in the darkness, they say nothing to me for a little while, I start to let my mind wander, I think about Michael, and wonder about him, then they are trying to tell me something about him, I don't know if it's good or bad but it is necessary.
The night before last when the dream came they talked amongst themselves mostly, and then it was the male voice that was clearest, he said they should just leave me alone for the night. Then there wasn't really anything else from them.
They aren't in all of my dreams that have no images, but more often than not if they are there it's my first dream of the night, when they aren't there it's usually my last dream before awakening. It worries my to a point. If it's my dream why can't I hear everything that's going on? Why can't I control anything? Why are there no images?


I read that dreams about voices where you can't see who's talking mean that your innner self is trying to tell you something important. Also I read that so people take this kind of dream as a connection to the spirit world, as if the voices are spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home