Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, August 26, 2004

From a dream....

My sweet darling baby
I thought you had left me
Decided not to wait
did you almost give up on me?
I didn't give up on you
not really,
here is always hope
always love for you
In my heart you never left
Yes, I felt it when you slept
retreated
waiting uncertain
you will come back when it is time?
you won't decide to go away?
you won't leave again?
with me you will-be loved
feel love
be happy
accepted
not pressured
just loved
please don't choose another
she won't love you like I
maybe she could change you
make you ordinary
make you "normal"
make you lose that special something
that love and innocence
that happy giddiness
your wonder and your beauty
If that's what you want
I can do that too,
if you choose me you can decide.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Hon, I never asked you to drop by, basically says right in the header that this is about me, never said I was exciting.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Oh, and hey, thanx fer visiting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home