Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Beautiful dreamer

My love for you is endless
timeless
I think I've always loved you
always felt you
or was that you?
did you send me those dreams?
dreams of castles and knights
of princes and comfort
where I am your princess
your love
your all?
did you send me those dreams
about mountains and joy
trees and love
children and happiness
of endless timeless perfect love
full of all good things?
You speak to me without words,
without speech,
you reach out for me across the distances,
I do it too..
I miss dreaming those dreams,
do it again.
please do it again
It's been so long
I miss them
I miss you
I know you love me
I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home