Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Bloggin'

I think I blog funny.
What does my daughter's smile have to do with UPE pics?
What do UPEs have to do with dreams?
What do any of my posts have to do with each other?
The answer: not much, yeah sure some are connected, but only due to the fact that I was banned from a forum and wanted a place to put the stuff I had written while there. I like to be able to read my own stuff, good or bad it's mine, I should be able to get to it, if not for my blog I wouldn't even have access to my own writings, my own dreams, my own rants.
So maybe for now "sOK".
Still, I think I blog funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home