Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Dream3

I dreamt that I lived in a house, a log cabin, in a clearing, it was near a lake. There were many that lived there with me, some were old, some were young, the one I wanted to be my brother was the most beautiful soul I have ever met.
He was perfect, it didn't matter that others did not understand him or would think him slow. Everyone else understood, the oldest male tried to tell me that he might not make it. I had heard this before, but he seemed stronger now, and I thought he could. I loved him and I knew my time was coming, I needed him to come with me, I needed him to follow me and be there at the same time, if not he would be lost, and I would be sad until we met again because we would not meet in life. I was still afraid, I didn't want to go yet.
We were picking berries (mainly because it was fun) when my white dress developed a spot. I knew it was time for me to go, I was scared though, I wasn't sure what would happen. I tried to hide it, but it grew. I HAD to go to the river. I went and tried to wash it off, the river turned to blood, I was almost swept away. The others, the older, the wiser, they held me in the river, they knew how to make it good, they held my brother there with me, we were side by side, once we started to float they let us go. I reached for his hand so he wouldn't get lost, I wanted, NEEDED for him to make it this time. We floated down the river, he started to slip away, he fell back, I was upset, then reminded myself that he was still on the way, I would get to see him on the other side.
I floated past all these trees, so many trees, the sky was beautiful. I drifted to sleep, when I woke the river had gone dry, it was now no deeper than 1/2 inch. It still flowed in the same direction, I knew it was the same river. I still drifted over the rocks for a little, I was bruised and broken from dragging over these rocks, I felt no physical pain, yet my soul hurt.
I stood up, I looked around, no one had told me what to do when I stopped. Where do I go, there was no going backwards, it just didn't work that way, so I couldn't go back and ask. There was a cabin, a man lived there. He was beautiful. He knew so many things, he wanted to be my husband, I couldn't yet, I had not reached my destination, and there was something about him...I wanted to just be his friend, for us to be nice to each other, but nothing more, he agreed, he was disappointed, but he told me that to finish my journey I would have to go back to the river, I could NOT wait until it flowed again, I had to go to the spot where I left, lay back down in the manner I was taught, and float the way I was shown. I said "Ok".
I went back to the river, instinctively knew where to start again, laid back down, and like on a water slide, pushed myself back and forth a couple of times and glided along, laid back, was worried, but I knew it would all work out.
I know what this dream meant, I know what it was about (to an extent), And I wasn't surprised when I later found out that I was pregnant.I told this to one person, and he thought it had to do with death, I told him "No, it's not about death, it's about life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home