Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Headaches and dreams

I haven't had really bad headaches for a couple of days now. I also have not had the dreams about faceless voices. I wonder if they are connected. The first time I ever had that kind of dream was when I first started having these headaches ( a year and a half ago ), and I didn't have them for over a year, nor did I have the headaches.
It'd be totally fine with me if all my vivid dreams were to go away along with the headaches. Most of the dreams I will post here I had during headaches. Yes, my head still hurts while I am asleep, I go to sleep with them, I wake up with them, and sometimes they are in my dream. So I say DURING a headache.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Me said…

    The only thing that would be bad about losing the dreams is that when I have the headaches and then dream, sometimes (not always) the dreams come true. I know to some this will sound wierd and you won't believe me. But, it's the truth- not saying I can predict major events or anything like that, mostly the dreams that come true are about small things like last year while living in my cute little apartment I didn't even think about leaving I dreamt I moved back to my grandparent's house. Well, now I live here again even though I thought I never would.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always dream about running into an ex-b/f (Dan) whenever an ex is about to show up in my life. If someone is going to show up in the next couple of days it will be vivid and his mom will be there too, if it won't happen for a month or more then it's more like I see him and say "hey" in passing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home