Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Precognitive dreams

Oh oh oh ... Speaking of dreams that come true (check comments for Headaches and dreams), I dated this guy last year, he swore up and down that the month before we met he had had a dream about getting married, TO ME! I was like "Hon, that's not happening." But he kept trying to make his dream come true anyway- sorry not gonna marry a bigotted person.
But, a few months before I met him (headaches were bad) I had this dream that I was in Chicago at some fair with Angie (older sis). We were walking all around looking at different things. Then we went our seperate ways for a bit and I met this guy. He was a bit taller than me, dark hair, almost too slim. I liked him for some reason, and he really liked me, we started kissing. Then he said he was in love with me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I thought it was silly, he didn't even know who I was, but he wouldn't drop it. So I agreed that I would think about it and he could be my boyfriend for the day. Then I went to look around again in the different shops and met up with Ang again. We were talking about something and I think we were eating lunch, and this guy comes up again. He starts talking about how WE love each other and are going to get married. Angie is like "WHAT?!" and looks at me all weird. I told her that he was just some guy I just met and he seems to think we are getting married but I had never heard any such thing. I told her this right in front of him. He still seemed to think we were getting married, that I was playing coy or something. Angie and I start walking away from him like he doesn't exist and he follows us. As we are walking I tell her that I guess it couldn't do any harm for him to think that way. She tells me she's not so sure it's harmless and is afraid he will get violent.
Then I met David, the guy that wouldn't stop proposing, and he looked somewhat like the guy in my dream. He never got violent though. Just still keeps calling every couple of months or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home