Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, August 30, 2004

Doctor

I went to the doctor today. He gave me a referral to a neurologist, a prescription for tylenol, and a prescription for a sleep aid. He thinks the headaches might be "clusters", but has not yet seen the MRIs. He said that if it gets severe that I should go to the ER and they might want to do another MRI there. He also said that if I don't want to go to the ER I could come back in to the office and get an injection when I have a bad headache, I've never heard of that before, but I looked up "clusters" and I guess there are several ways to administer the medication he was talking about.
I feel a little better now, I mean he knows my family history, and he didn't think there was any problem. So that's good.
Hopefully the headaches will go away like they did before, and I will stop worrying so much. I'm not really this hypochondriac freak that always thinks there is something wrong. I swear it.
See comments for *Sigh* http://anagrohm.blogspot.com/2004/08/sigh.html#comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home