Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Last Night

Last night was the worst. Ok, not really THE worst, but it wasn't good.
Even though I had taken a nap my headache didn't go away. There was no ibuprophen or aspirin or anything in the house. I had left mine in Christy's van and my grandparents were out of theirs. I couldn't take anything for it. My grandfather offered to let me take some of his prescription but after the last time I don't think that would be a good idea. So I was stuck with this worsening headache. I was so tired, the worse it got the more tired I became. I went back to bed around 11 pm, I couldn't sleep. I got up 2 or 3 times before finally going to sleep around 2 am. I kept waking up. My fingers swelled and my frog ring started hurting at one point and I woke up to take it off, then I kept thinking I heard the phone ring and waking up for that, but it was still the middle of the night and the phones weren't working so as soon as I woke up I was like "Duh, it's in the dream.", and went back to sleep. I kept having weird dreams too. I had one where my nephews were getting weighed on a scale, then when I woke up I found out it wasn't my nephews, it was my cousins- they were down here (they live a block away) and my grandpa was letting them play on the bathroom scales.
This isn't that weird yet. Ok, while I was trying to sleep I kept having this floating sensation. Like my mind was literally drifting. I had these weird dreams while still technically awake. I don't quite remember them now, (I rarely remember dreams if I get to sleep afterwards) but they were weird. Several had to do with Michael, in one he was mad at me, I mean really MAD. In another dream he was hurting for some reason and needed me, and was trying to reach out psychically to let me know he needed me. In the other 1 or 2 dreams he was just there. Other times/dreams were mainly just images, mostly artistic photography type of images, and a feeling that there was someone there talking but not to me, and a feeling that something else some other story was going on that had nothing to do with me. Like there really was an actually dream going on, but it wasn't my dream.
Hmmm....I don't know that this post makes sense at all. I don't know if I did justice to what I'm trying to convey, but this was a pretty good try anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home