Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, August 30, 2004

Blargh

OK, I just went to pick up my prescriptions. They could only fill the one for Ambien, they didn't have the other one. They have to order it and it won't be in until tomorrow. I have a headache NOW, I need it NOW.
I mean really.
They should totally be able to anticipate MY needs. They should sense like two days in advance that I will be needing that particular thing even if I never had it filled there before they should totally go "Hey, I bet there's going to be some weird chick coming in here in the next couple of days wanting this, so we should like totally order some." Right?
But, oh well, I can do without it for one more day. It's not like I even know that it will work, so I'm not all depending on it or anything. Still don't like that I have to go back there tomorrow though.
But then again I do have to go in that general direction, I just found out that my library books are way over due- I should stop borrowing from the library when I already have books from them. I have like ten books due now, one due next week sometime, 2 due a few days after that, one that I just picked up last week and one that I requested just arrived and I haven't picked it up yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home