Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Stooopid Bank

I'm so tired of this. I don't like having a negative balance. I've never had to go through something like this before. I'm so mad at the bank.
I called them right away when I found out they took my money. They said they were going to send out this form for me to fill out and that I would get that by Friday. I didn't get anything. I waited thinking it might come the next day. I didn't get anything in the mail. I finally got to the phone before they closed. I got mean. I was so mad. I told the story to everyone they transferred me to, even the switchboard operator. I finally got to this one lady and told her the whole story, and how I had called and called to find out when I would be getting my money back. She finally told me, after many many minutes of being on hold, that I didn't have to fill out anything. They would be sending me a letter on Monday telling me that they are putting my money back in my account. They had better.
I want my money back. I want compensation for this. I shouldn't have to put up with this BS. I should be able to get to my money, not have some bank tell me I owe them money.
Stoopid bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home