Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Monday, September 27, 2004

Sigh

My mom has to move in tomorrow. I have to move all my stuff out of the extra room, and she has to try to cram all her stuff in there. I don't know how long she is staying for, or how long I will stay after she moves in. I know she doesn't like living here, my grandparents drive her nutz. She can't move in iwth Missy because Missy wants to be on her own. Angie is moving in with Jay, I think. I don't think I'll be very happy here after awhile. I will probably start to actually act responsible and stuff over the next couple of months until I get enough money saved to move into my own place. Then it's "Boring Heather" for awhile. I won't have the money to go out anymore :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home