Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Drunken Dream

I dreamt of a mall, I was looking for someone and they were supposed to be in the mall. I couldn't find my way around. I almost knew where everything was because I had been there several times, but still got a little turned around, and there was this chick that worked there and she looked just like this actress that was on this episode of 3rd rock from the sun, I think she's on Gilmore Girls now, but in the dream the acting thing was just a one time deal and she got all embarrassed when people recognized her, especially since people don't think to see someone from TV working at a mall, anyways, so she was showing me around, and I didn't have shoes on, and we couldn't get to where the person I was looking for was at unless we went across the parking lot, so I was upset about having to cross this big old parking lot in my stocking feet, but we go across the parking lot and she hopped into her bf's car (red convertible) before we got to the building, it wasn't until then that I realized how familiar she looked, then I was like "You might think this is weird but- you look like this chick that was on this one show...." At first I was thinking "Dharma & Greg" Then I was like noo... I couldn't quite place her, and her bf was like "you mean 5th stone from... blah blah" I don't know exactly what he said but it was something like that and I was like "Do you mean 3rd Rock From The Sun??" and he was like "Oh yeah..." And started saying how she found it embarrassing to have been an actress and be recognized for that little role, since she was only on there like once. Then they had to leave, so I went on towards the building, it was supposed to be part of the mall but it was not connected to it, and it was a school. I went in looking for who ever it was I was looking for, and then there is John Lithgow, (seriously I almost never have "celebrity dreams" so I don't even know what was with this one- I don't even watch TV right now, only thing I've watched is cartoons and Charmed both with Caitlyn) not the the way he looked in 3rd rock, but more like he looked back around the time he made Raising Cain, but of course not any of the characters he played in that. He was my friend's dad? I think, or mine, I'm not really sure- but he felt like a father figure for some reason, and he was talking with this group of kids, and I went to go help someone and then I was in an auditorium, in the audience, and my friend was laying down in the seats, she was pregnant- VERY pregnant, she was HUGE ( not completely unrealistically big- but it almost looked like she was over due to have triplets ) , she wasn't going to have the baby right then and there, but I thought she would probably have it the next day. I was trying to calm her down anyway, I think she was having contractions, I kept my hand on her stomach to make her feel better, I kept it there for a long time, and while I was trying to calm her and stuff I was talking to Tonya and Angie and someone else, I don't know what we were talking about... Then she went home and we all sat in different places in the theater, there was a screen up, I think we had watched a movie, then we were all tired. I was really tired, and laid down in the seats, then these two guys came out and one of them had roses, he gave one to Angie, one to Tonya , one to everyone there, I felt left out, then he got around to giving one to me. I was happy. I smelled the rose, it was pretty, I think it was orange. Then since we were so tired we went back to my place. We were in my bedroom, it was me, Angie, two other girls and a bunch of guys. A car kept driving by the house, back and forth, going really fast, the guy that was driving yelled stuff out his window, something about me- either I fucked him over or something- all I remember hearing is the words "Heather" and "fuck" . It was totally freaking me out, cause I wasn't sure who the guy was and it was weird. Then he stopped, and some of the people left. Then it was just Angie, some guy, and me in the room. I heard some loud noise and went into the living room to find out what it was. My uncle was there, he had had to move in because he lost his house or something, and he was there with like 6 kids, none of them looked like any of the kids he really has. One of them was saying that I was in my room fucking. I thought this was totally inappropriate for such a small child to say. I told my uncle that I would not use such language in front of the kids, but just to let him know, I was not doing anything like that, I was just in my room hanging out, that Angie was in there too, and even if I did like the guy I would not be having sex in front of my sister- and could he please explain to the child that not only was what she said not true, but that it was rude to say that in that way. Then he started talking about my music being too loud and all this other stuff, I was like, "Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you could hear that out here, if you had let me know that it was too loud I would have turned it down." Then he said something about having been knocking on the door for a long time trying to get me to turn it down, but I didn't hear him. Then I said "Well, I know now, and I will turn it down, but you have the TVs in here up really loud too, will you turn that down when I turn mine down?" So he was like "Ok, whatever" so then I went back in my room and was telling Angie and that guy what just went on because they asked me what took so long. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home