Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, September 17, 2004

Blog neglect

I have been totally neglecting my blog lately. There are so many things I haven't posted simply because I haven't the time. It's awful. The phone keeps ringing, I'm always gone, or there are people here, there is always something.
I won't be here very long, going out with Angie and Christy tonight, yes Christy is back in our good graces. She thought I had initiated the kissing and he HAD been trying to kiss her but she says she kept pushing him away. I guess I should still be mad or something but life is too short for that.
Hmm.. I went out to play pool the other night with Tonya and Amy, then spent the night at their apartment, got back into reading palms a little bit. I had a blast, and will post more about that later.
Caitlyn is here again :D YAY! and wants to paint another picture, I think I'll start getting ready now and while I'm doing that she can paint to her heart's content. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home