Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Friday, September 24, 2004

Dresses

I tried on the prettiest dresses today. I love the one Tonya said she wants us to wear. It's so frickin' awesome, I love the color- burgandy, I love the style, the cut, the way my butt looks in it, I loves that dress, I want that dress- she best not change her mind about it- I'll be so sad. :( I like the dress she picked for herself too :) it's so pretty, I'll have to search the net for some pics to give an idea of what it looks like, but it goes so well with the awesome bride's maids dresses she picked. Dude, I wanna wear that dress, I didn't wanna take it off.
We went to the Center (Er the mall) and we went to this bridal shop. We were gone for like 6 hours. It was tiring, but it was fun. I tried on so many dresses. I liked a few of them, but I REALLY liked one. I am not really big on dresses or skirts or anything. I generally only wear them if I absolutely have to, like all my jeans are dirty or I have to dress up for something (and now that I have like 20 pairs of jeans, I never have to wear that stuff :D ) . BUT- these were really pretty, and looked so good on me- and the ones that looked best looked good on everyone, three of the bride's maids went and we all have different body types...
Ok, Tonya's dress was so pretty, any of them she picks is going to look great. I almost cried because she looked so pretty ( and pms makes me all emotional... ).

Oh my gosh- this is funny. Ok- she has said before that she thinks it's really cute how my grandparents fight. Almost all of my friends have said this. They ARE cute when they fight. I always smile because they fight over silly things, and just the way they fight lets everyone in on how much they love each other. Well, I was over at their apartment, and they got into this fight, :D it was so cute... I totally thought of my grandparents, you can tell Tonya and John love each other. They fight in this cute silly way that just made me wanna smile. :D I wonder if they realize how cute they are as a couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home