Why I sigh

Personal junk, things I think are funny, sad stuff, happy stuff, just my life as I see it + lots of dreams. (Disclaimer- Not everything that appears in this blog is 100% accurate.)

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Dresses

Ok, Tonya said she changed her mind about the dresses. Now they are either going to be hunter green or plum. I don't know the style except that they are somewhat like what we tried on before... Apparently you can order any dress in any color and size, not just what is in the store. Also, they are pushing the wedding back another year to 2006 , because her brother is getting married two weeks before the date they had set, and they don't want to put too much strain on their family and friends. I think she shouldn't worry about putting strain on other people, if she wants to get married then she should do it. It's their wedding, not their friends', not their family's. I really don't have a say though so I keep my mouth shut. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home